[Cialug] New members looking for test laptop

Derek Etnyre detnyre at mac.com
Fri Jan 24 15:00:59 CST 2014

Could go the Raspberry Pi route for low cost, but necessarily a laptop:
http://www.amazon.com/RASPBERRY-MODEL-756-8308-Raspberry-Pi/dp/B009SQQF9C

Is low cost if you have a monitor with HDMI inputs, power adapter and spare mouse/keyboard.

Like how I can swap Linux distros with it by changing out flash cards.

This web site outlines http://elinux.org/RPi_Distributions

Derek

Sent from my iPad