[Cialug] VM Server

Nathan.smith@rockinghamridge.com nathan.smith at rockinghamridge.com
Sat Jan 18 13:43:06 CST 2014

If I recall subscription gets you support, so no.

If memory serves kvm was harder to run as a service - maybe designed for the desktop?   Proxmox just packages it all and makes it work easy peasy.

If I were already comfortable with kvm or xen or could make time to learn them I might not advocate proxmox.