[Cialug] MTA HELO

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Jan 13 15:17:05 CST 2014

What's the odd part? Others have surmised that the server in question is
running Windows, which implies the person you are dealing with is a
Windows admin. Your story is not atypical behavior for Windows admins.
(It is still a bit amusing though.)

On 2014-01-12 at 22:25:48 Kevin Smith wrote:
> For those interested in this story. Their network administrator sent
> me a list of 4 IPs I should Whitelist. Okay, but the IP I'm rejecting
> mail from is IP he did not included in the list. And it's only an
> issue with mail from that single IP. It's getting a bit odd.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu