[Cialug] CIALUG Meeting next week!

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Mon Jan 13 06:14:37 CST 2014

I'll be demonstrating one of the newest models of 3D printers available,
the 3D Systems ProJet 660 Pro.

http://www.3dsystems.com/3d-printers/professional/projet-660pro

If anyone has small 3D models they would like printed, send them to me
offlist. Bonus points if they are in color!

I've also got piles of servers, desktops, routers, and switches to give
away of varying vintages. After the giveaway we'll have a group voyage to
the dumpster with the remainder.

There is a signup page on Tikly so I can get a count of attendees.
https://tikly.co/-/2166

dave