[Cialug] Prominent North American Enterprise Linux Vendor Partners with Competitor

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Jan 10 10:14:58 CST 2014

Isn't "Prominent North American Enterprise Linux Vendor" what CentOS
uses to refer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux? I think they do it to make
sure there is no way they can be in violation of any trademarks, though
it is rather awkward.

On 2014-01-10 at 09:44:17 Todd Walton wrote:
> Ordering Linux installer CDs from a website a decade ago, it confused
> the heck out of me that they would label CDs as "Prominent North
> American Enterprise Linux Vendor".
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu