[Cialug] MEETING TONIGHT

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:03:04 CST 2014

I did get some videos from Ken for the presentation. Will have a PC &
projector there, I have a variety of distros we can look at in VirtualBox
if anyone's interested.

I'm fairly sure the new CNC router isn't fully functional yet, but I think
they were able to move the x / y axis. If we get the snow blower running we
can see if it will shred hard drives. Or maybe not.

We'll also need to decide where to go for the after-meeting festivities.

-dc