[Cialug] Fwd: FW: INS Job Opening-Packet Network Technician I

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:19:54 CST 2014

*Subject:* INS Job Opening-Packet Network Technician I

Iowa Network Services, Inc. currently has a job opening for *Packet Network
Technician I* in the Packet Networking Department. This position is being
posted internally and externally.  INS will be accepting resumes for the
position until February 28, 2014..

Details of the position are included in the attached Job
Description. Additionally, the job description can be found externally on
their web-site at www.iowanetworkservices.com
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows