[Cialug] Exchange replacement opportunity

Sean Flattery sean.r.flattery at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:05:07 CST 2014

I hear good things about Open Xchange, and I'll second a nod to iRedmail
for an install package of several different mail services.

Regarding Chrome, you can tweak a lot of things about it, like blocking
JavaScript and managing your cookies. I have all my plugins click to load
so I dont have to worry about java, PDF, or flash drive-bys. Check out
chrome://chrome-urls for all the cool under the hood stuff it can do.

Speaking of companies that track you on the web, I found a plugin called
Ghostery that lets you disable those companies' scripts from running.

Sean Flattery