[Cialug] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Feb 12 11:32:40 CST 2014

Interesting. That's exactly the solution that i've fallen into! My
Firefox is loaded with blockers and so doesn't always display sites the
way most people see them. I keep a copy of Chrome just so i can see
sites "properly" for the rare times i need that.

On 2014-02-12 at 11:02:47 Josh More wrote:
> More seriously, I use Firefox for most things, but I use Chrome for
> unsecure browsing when I need to see the web the way the rest of the
> world does.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu