[Cialug] Exchange Replacement Opportunity

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Feb 12 10:54:20 CST 2014

For what it's worth, that's exactly what Drake used to do before we
completely outsourced our e-mail: Zimbra and ProofPoint. It worked
pretty well.

On 2014-02-12 at 10:50:00 Josh More wrote:
> Another option is to go with Zimbra or the like and run it through a
> cloud-based filter like ProofPoint.  Just make sure that you are in a
> position to charge for your email admin time (which I was not).
>
> -Josh
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu