[Cialug] Fwd: Project Update #14: Matchstick - The Streaming Stick Built on Firefox OS by Matchstick.tv

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Dec 18 19:23:19 CST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kickstarter <no-reply at kickstarter.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Project Update #14: Matchstick - The Streaming Stick Built on
Firefox OS by Matchstick.tv
To: jeff at ocjtech.us

    [image: Kickstarter]
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h0/Kvh8eyEDYxccobuZZtapCapiCTt1zUTZ1STvm-2BU-2BsnNC-2FM9rJ2XaWO4WphcITkAP>
#14     December Update- latest news and we are going to Vegas for CES!
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h1/Kvh8eyEDYxccobuZZtapCUX-2Buyj4rUau9-2F7EUH2fWjGA9X0VGrljNPw-2B9n2gRugL2LiIYI1Z0Blkzlq74TojKLunEyq8JdlWhJl7R1MlJl9fAdlw7M4-2FNIhQoWKzvVTobwU8BR6fgj5JxOBh-2BR4mJ9HZZXnI1JXmTGqv1GTCkZOzxpXBNVKKTQjM9kPFBZ63hNfdWtFgmcinDNKu0j6Ga97O5Xwavt-2BHfBI3V1NFfToKvNgS7QRqBsGaCCW0tgp04TRLXNWxuu9-2BY7mGFzpxtNXx2Fru3A6E16W49z-2BOppwiPdarfUhC-2BYUf3QmtveacTECh4FSfzz5T853dhJks-2BpdYPSBLv1wC2VkCpCwVEL5I5BHKb42WhiABkRQqALTV>

Posted by Matchstick.tv

Hello Friends,

We hope this update finds you all happy and healthy as we approach the New
Year. We are still working hard at rolling Matchstick out to the door to
you. By now, most of our Developer Units have been received and peeps
around the world are geeking out on them! A few of our peeps posted pics on
Twitter, check them out: @LukeInTH
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h2/VE2atosPJwyp5yA4oN-2FSarBs48zcTUfmUErIihbGWPglpC3OvwRtLMKEJHgRd-2BKO0B4sJ8O-2BrWYfuCXtIIW7KQ-3D-3D>,
@matths
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h3/VE2atosPJwyp5yA4oN-2FSamJ8likhAWJ0jCj56uNtPmw6RTaDwKTDLJT-2FPhsJveioI8spnp3ors78dbXOEStLqA-3D-3D>,
@osterzl
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h4/VE2atosPJwyp5yA4oN-2FSaoMGSJdRadVgOb6eTvpqQrBkt-2FK8HOzYd1TS61A4O5eMRS-2BOArBCaCqAKBVo9mxz3g-3D-3D>.
Post yours and tag us if you haven't yet!

We have a lot of exciting things happening! We are getting ready to launch
the updated Matchstick Website. We should be online by the end of December.
Here you will be able to connect with others in the Developer Community,
and we will also begin accepting pre-orders for those who missed out on the
Kickstarter campaign, or for those who just want more Matchsticks!

We are still deep in development and we have been working with Mozilla to
develop DRM features for Firefox OS in order to support premium content
providers that you all have been asking for! Yes, that includes Netflix!

We wanted to take this opportunity to extend a special invitation to our
Developers. We will be attending the International CES in January, and we
want to see you there! This is a great opportunity to meet the team behind
Matchstick, check out all of our latest demos and talk shop! We will also
be making some exciting product and partnership announcements at CES, so
you don't want to miss out! Plus, there will be free stickers!! :)

*What is International CES? *

   - The International CES is the world’s gathering place for all who
   thrive on the business of consumer technologies.
   - CES is where business gets done – on the show floor, in and around our
   conference program, in chance encounters, planned meetings and special
   events.
   - The 2015 CES will host more than 3,500 exhibitors in two million net
   sq. ft. of space across our three official venues – CES Tech East, CES Tech
   West and ARIA.

*What are the details? *

   - The Matchstick Team will be at CES from January 6th through the 9th.
   - We will be camped out in Eureka Park at the Sands, Tech West space
   75205.
   - Here is the link
   <http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h5/p4B2bzx1VtH2a39prpkNH0k9N3t3s9p1rJbiPex894BQLVKTAERHDQzhYL7edlqjbAK4XxVSM8UlaVZsce4KyTJx3h-2BXGeyc8TAgn-2FrG-2Bzk-3D>
   to add to your CES Planner.
   - Need a badge? Register for a FREE one on us, here
   <http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h6/CByTx2gVQ9-2FOQnO23H5A-2BaxeOvq72tsMSLaJP6L0TatFtOHmXaBkJovlBi1l07EF6peG6u56w1lt6QNiHggZlfnjFIqcvQziZtU28t67i8I-3D>
   .

Feel free to hit us up with any questions about the event, and don't forget
to follow along on FB
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h7/HE2UYZIDTZxfLuJ8qHDFiFtHB0KabKDWlamYzEEAyAzFpVqAc7LbbgevE9vfxqYs>
and Twitter
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h8/VE2atosPJwyp5yA4oN-2FSat9IauAWjXcCvJw4l3uXNiU-3D>
!

Happy Holidays from the Matchstick Team!
   ------------------------------
      Like

<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h9/Kvh8eyEDYxccobuZZtapCUX-2Buyj4rUau9-2F7EUH2fWjGA9X0VGrljNPw-2B9n2gRugL2LiIYI1Z0Blkzlq74TojKLunEyq8JdlWhJl7R1MlJl9fAdlw7M4-2FNIhQoWKzvVTobwU8BR6fgj5JxOBh-2BR4mJ7nGT-2FUJN-2BfYAQbMNTGmuGbHcIXabQ6M3EJGyXS8y-2B3FrDT-2F5qtD-2FUJXEx1poSqiU55qjwRHqVnZ1-2FluQt2Mx07ODqii4Lf0jgJT-2B-2FRGbdROoPeApnn8rOrhShAB5Upnn0lheZRdmKVAV4nrZWFJaoMhjhlHUb8fAe5WbKZsGdlPLTXuJYpTT8VMxfFIATzmWHsJGq278FkqIz9D5zs2agDBllTuB9KGXiCObsqCC-2B44hvmBsLds1bohkxN3ls-2BmcA-3D-3D>
Comment on Kickstarter

<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h10/Kvh8eyEDYxccobuZZtapCUX-2Buyj4rUau9-2F7EUH2fWjGA9X0VGrljNPw-2B9n2gRugL2LiIYI1Z0Blkzlq74TojKLunEyq8JdlWhJl7R1MlJl9fAdlw7M4-2FNIhQoWKzvVTobwU8BR6fgj5JxOBh-2BR4mJ9HZZXnI1JXmTGqv1GTCkZOzxpXBNVKKTQjM9kPFBZ63hNfdWtFgmcinDNKu0j6Ga97O5Xwavt-2BHfBI3V1NFfToKvNgS7QRqBsGaCCW0tgp04TRLXNWxuu9-2BY7mGFzpxtNXx2Fru3A6E16W49z-2BOppwiPdarfUhC-2BYUf3QmtveacTECh4FSfzz5T853dhJks-2BpdYPSBLv1wC2VkCpCwVEL5I5BHKb42WhiABkRQqALTV>
    [image: Facebook]
<http://e3.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/5AA/6TYCAA/t.1iy/ieoDVJkyQxSkYugrWETvMQ/h13/HE2UYZIDTZxfLuJ8qHDFiE6TXyKSQfFtNvxvZHBFHED7gU76uJazXLjfF-2Fe-2Fa-2FNu>
 [image:
Twitter]