[Cialug] CIALUG Meeting Next Wednesday, please RSVP

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:21:42 CST 2014

Looks like we'll have approximately 20 people in attendance tomorrow night.
I'm working with my manager Christine to get Casey's pizzas at or very
shortly after 7 PM -- let me know if you have any special requests! Bring
your own cup for soda from our fountain, if you'd like. We'll supply
napkins and plates (and cups if you don't BYO). If you don't dig soda, we
can also provide some coffee, tea, or plain old water as well.

After the meeting, you are invited to join us for a couple of beverages and
open discussion at The Chicken Coop just south of Grimes.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night