[Cialug] Wireless Router Repeatedly Drops Connection

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Mon Dec 15 11:48:30 CST 2014

I did buy a Buffalo wifi bridge (they sometimes call it a "gaming adapter" because it's often used with gaming consoles) that came with a Buffalo firmware, but had a dd-wrt firmware in development at the time.  Since then the dd-wrt firmware has come out.  I have the AC1200 (or 1300 or whatever) model.  It works great for my purposes, and I have been considering getting the matching router as soon as I have the cash for it.

-- Matt (N0BOX)