[Cialug] Bitcoin mining

Lee Henderson leemhenderson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:51:30 CST 2014

I love it! A junk mail fueled alternative energy powered Bitcoin mining
data center.

Jeffrey, there are some examples of solar and wind powered mining
operations. However they are generally small in scale and the initial
investment would wipe out any profits. Those who are generating profit had
existing sources in place.