[Cialug] CIALUG Meeting Next Wednesday, please RSVP

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:18:04 CST 2014

Please RSVP by either responding to this message or forwarding to me. I'm
going to try to line up some food for the meeting (likely pizza). I'll need
a head count to make sure we have enough but not too much.

RIght Stuf has a soda fountain with Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Root Beer and a
couple other choices I don't recall off the top of my head.

Meeting topic and directions are available at
http://www.cialug.org/?page_id=7&event_id=1040 and reproduced here for your
convenience:

December 2014 Meeting: REGEX 101
17 Dec 2014 - 19:00

Join us for a 101 on using regular expressions presented by Jim Kraai. This
will be a great introduction for the newbies and a good refresher for the
more experienced.

Jim Kraai studied Math and then CompSci at Univ. Northern Iowa.  He started
a DB software company in Cedar Rapids in 1999.  Jim pays the bills with
LAMP dev and software testing.  He keeps busy trying to learn everything
and teaching everything that seems interesting and useful.

RightStuf
512 NE Main St Grimes, IA 50111
Grimes, IA

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Tx7mZ