[Cialug] Mail servers (was: Hostname issue)

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Dec 2 22:12:26 CST 2014

Thanks, you renewed my hope. The most influential piece to that article for me was the z-push (d-push) reference. That is an open source implementation of activesync and there is a community of contributors who have created additional back-ends.

It may be possible. If I do it, I'll let you know. (it's not my top priority, I'm just checking the feasibility right now)

--
Matthew Nuzum