[Cialug] good linux distro for web dev?

Brett Neese brett at brettneese.com
Sun Aug 31 09:52:40 CDT 2014

scott - that sounds like a lot of work, haha. plus having a virtual machine
makes it easier for me to cognitively separate different things (this
machine is a school and work machine first, fun machine second.)

kristau - that's an excellent point. right now though i'm mostly concerned
with GAE stuff and that's so abstracted that i'm not sure what exactly is
running under the hood.

i ended up installing linux mint with MATE and i'm pretty happy with it for
now. will report back if i decide to go a different direction. :)

Brett Neese
563-210-3459