[Cialug] San Francisco in November

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Fri Aug 29 13:54:24 CDT 2014

I would suggest that while it may be cheaper and quicker to take a plane for a long trip, sometimes you just want to hit the road and make a longer trip out of it.

I would also suggest that winter in the Rockies is not the time to choose for a road trip.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer