[Cialug] OT: Bitcoin

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:25:29 CDT 2014

as an aside, and no one should take this personally, i love hearing the
argument that if a bad agency could use a ... widget, then
1. widgets are bad
2. anyone who uses a widget must be bad
therefore we should criminalize the production, ownership, use, mention,
thought, and even the word "widget" and expel third graders from school if
they draw widgets in art class

i sure hope terrorists don't wear clothes or use hammers, because i have a
little construction project coming up this weekend that i'll need to do
outside