[Cialug] Unable to remove a directory in RedHat7

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 18:56:24 CDT 2014

Here is the result of what you asked.

+find . -type d -mindepth 1 maxdepth 1 -exec rm -rf '{}' ';'
rm: cannot remove directory './Portal'; Directory not empty

In answer to some of the other questions asked:

Yes.  I believe that this directory was created by samba.  It was a backup of a directory from a
Windows XP machine.

I have rebooted several time including the time when I had the fsck function run at reboot.

Have not tried a live version of Linux at this point.