[Cialug] Unable to remove a directory in RedHat7

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 19:31:32 CDT 2014

path:   bash: path: command not found

pwd    /usr/local/samba/public/extended/Save lapto files 010906/My Documents/Miscellaneous Files/Wills profiles/cwills.cs/Application Data/eRoom/eRoom Client/V6/Portal

mount  /dev/hda8 on / type ext2 (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
/dev/hda1 on /boot type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda6 on /home type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda5 on /usr type ext2 (rw)
/dev/hda7 on /var type ext2 (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
/dev/hdb1 on /usr/local/samba/public/extended type ext2 (rw)