[Cialug] Rookie installer having trouble

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Sat Aug 16 22:41:00 CDT 2014

I finally found out how to initialize the SSD.  Now all I have to do is to recreate the USB of TUXBOOT and Clonezilla and figure out how to get it to resize the image after it is restored.  That seems to be something to do tomorrow, I hope.

Murray R. McKee

Operating Systems Analyst
Mainframe/Midrange Services

Wells Fargo Compute Platform Services  |  800 Walnut Street  |  Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
MAC N0001-037
Tel 515-557-6127 |  Cell 515-343-6630 |  Fax 515-557-6046 | Text pager: 5153436630 at vtext.com

MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com

TOG Recognition