[Cialug] CIALUG Meeting for August: New venue?

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:44:10 CDT 2014

I'm lining up a new venue for the August meeting. More details to come so
keep an eye on the CIALUG mailing list and the Web site, cialug.org.

For this month's topic, I'd like to continue our theme of privacy,
security, and anonymity online with a quick rundown of the TAILS live
distribution. The Amnesic Incognito Live System (TAILS) is designed to give
users a live bootable environment which provides a Tor network connection
by default and "forgets" everything you've done when you shut it down.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night