[Cialug] Python 2 or Python 3?

Ralph Kessel ralphkessel75 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 12:26:13 CDT 2014

Now you have me snickered in with Python. Chose python 2 because bought book LEARN PYTHON THE HARD WAY and he's adamant about using 2. Language is challenging but I'm more than half-way through. Just got on to objects. Still having many questions that the book skips over (although elaborates in enclosed cd). I found a item which I couldn't get to work and it appeared in my google search:ex25.py.  Couldn't get one function to compile. I guess I'm now a python newbie and emphasize Newbie.
Ralph