[Cialug] Mediacom to boost speeds

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:10:34 CDT 2014

Century Link uses several different modems, mostly Actiontec or Zyxel. It
kind of pot luck which one you'll get from them. One of the crazy versions
I've seen is the C2000T "Technicolor" modem that has an option for the
Prism TV output and stuff. Looks expensive, they sent it for a customer
that didn't need anything more than a single ethernet output, no WiFi etc.

-dc