[Cialug] Small Org Admins

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Apr 30 09:49:00 CDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM, jim kraai <jimgkraai at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... has anyone here used/installed/admin'd discourse?

I've set it up a couple of times,  I have one I'm working on setting
up as the comments backend to a blog.  It's a Ruby on Rails app, so it
can be a little tricky to set up unless you want to use their docker
images.  It also requires quite a bit of memory, they recommend at
least 1G of RAM.  I'm running mine right now on a guest that only has
512M RAM so it's not running the best right now.  I can't really
justify spending the dough to get a larger guest right now though.

--
Jeff Ollie