[Cialug] Small Org Admins

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Wed Apr 30 08:25:01 CDT 2014

I've tried that twice and failed. Once with a mailing list, once with a
forum.  The problem both times was getting the word out to the SMB
community.  Additionally, the login burden to the forum hampered discussion
of the people who did bother to join.

One thing I've not tried is a vendor neutral blog with guest posters from
various SMBs.  That might work better.

-Josh