[Cialug] Small and quiet Linux box suggestions

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 11:19:54 CDT 2014

I've been running Linux in VMs on Mac hardware, but then I like having OSX
as the main system. Had my first training on MacOS [predecessor] in
November '82, and waited for years to get a Unix-flavored system on it.
When I have to run Windows, I get really good results with the BootCamp
multi-boot feature. Haven't tried booting into Linux, though.

--Don Ellis

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu