[Cialug] Small and quiet Linux box suggestions

Philip Henely henely at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:58:23 CDT 2014

I can echo what a lot of what people have mentioned about the Intel NUCs. I
have one running Fedora with a KVM server and runs like a champ.

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are
incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful
beyond imagination."  -- Einstein