[Cialug] MailMerge

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:06:40 CDT 2014

Most spam filters add to the spam score if you send HTML only, or if you
send HTML content without MIME, which is really common.

+1 on Matt's comment on using an email service. They've already figured out
all of these issues, you'll have a much better chance of your messages
actually being delivered.

-dc