[Cialug] Back to Linux Basics Series

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:45:01 CDT 2013

Play nice, children.

Ubuntu is the most popular distro by far, but many  of us that have been
running linux for years may have preferences for another one.

I mostly run CentOS, Mandriva, and (shocker) Ubuntu on my main desktop at
home, but I use KDE, because the default gui is a resource hog,

That is a nice list of resources, Jim.

-dc