[Cialug] Cialug Digest, Vol 101, Issue 11

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 19:23:59 CDT 2013

Pro Tip: For a small number of *NIX like systems (Mac, CentOS, Ubuntu,
etc.) it may be easier to set up cron jobs to synchronize your /etc/hosts
file from an "authoritative" system out to all the "client" systems using
rsync.

If, however, your goal is to learn DNS inside and out, then pick up the
O'Reilly DNS and BInd book (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596100575.do)
and start digging!

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night