[Cialug] Neil DeGrasse Tyson at Drake

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:29:27 CDT 2013

Due to the large turnout expected at this lecture please note the following:

No lines may form for entry until 3 p.m. on Oct. 29. Lines will form in
designated areas outside of the Knapp Center, 2601 Forest Ave. If you are
on the reserved seating list, please check in at the Northeast doors of the
Knapp Center.

We will not allow anyone to camp outside the building. Camping includes,
but is not limited to, using or bringing chairs, tents, sleeping bags, etc.

You may not hold a place in line for others. If you wish to sit together as
a group, everyone in your party must be present to wait in line.

Should you leave after entering the Knapp Center, no re-entry will be
permitted.

http://news.drake.edu/2013/10/25/large-turnout-expected-for-bucksbaum-lecture-with-neil-degrasse-tyson/