[Cialug] WOT Locating Windows 98 ISOs?

Sean Flattery sean.r.flattery at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:19:06 CDT 2013

I'm fairly certain I have an official win98 CD at home that I could rip and
upload for you. If you have a server I could upload to please respond with
details off list.

Sean

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:15:49 +0000
From: "Nathan C. Smith" <NSmith at hhlawpc.com>
To: "Cialug at cialug.org" <Cialug at cialug.org>
Subject: [Cialug] WOT: Locating Windows 98 ISOs?
<16F43D986A189A4398C837B035A1E4B9D49FC5 at HH-Mail1.hopkinsandhuebner.local>

Sorry for being way off thread with this question but knowledgeable people
are where you find them.

I have a win 98 machine that I need to get some information out of.  The
hard disks were dying so I did a P2V on it and now It is asking for drivers
from the disk when it starts.

I'm unable to locate a win 98 disk on site.  I'm not sure if it is Windows
98 or Windows 98 SE.  Does anyone know a reasonably reputable place or way
I could source a Win 98 ISO?

Thank you.

-Nate