[Cialug] dns providers

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Oct 23 12:12:03 CDT 2013

I've never had a problem with Dyn.com.  I originally wanted a dynamic DNS solution, then started using them for registrar/nameserver services.  They are certainly not one of the "cheap" services, but they have an easy-to-use interface and offer more services than anyone could need.  I have never had to contact customer service or tech support, so I can't speak to their performance in those areas, but not having to contact them in over 3 years is probably a good sign.

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer