[Cialug] October 16th CIALUG Meeting @ Right Stuf

Richard Harms rh-cialug at darkrealms.com
Tue Oct 15 11:45:12 CDT 2013

Hi there!

Tomorrow night I'm hosting the CIALUG meeting at Right Stuf (aka. RightStuf.com).

This year, Andrew Denner is going to be speaking about (hopefully I remember this correctly) different Linux distributions. This should be a great meeting if you're new to Linux and am curious about (or confused by) all the different Linux distribution out there.

Right Stuf will be providing free pizza for everyone attending! We have an EventBright event to RSVP, -OR- there's an email thread as well that we'll take a count of replies to, so we have some idea of how much to get. We also have free pop available in our employee breakroom (feel free to bring a mug to use if you'd like).

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8721194327

We'll have some anime-related door prizes as well that'll be handed out randomly to attendees when we're done for the night.

Right Stuf's address is: 512 NE Main Street, Grimes, IA 50111 (Google Maps shows where we're at accurately). Feel free to park in front of our building or our parking lot to the south. The glass doors in the SE corner of the building are our guest lobby, come on in where you get there. We will be asking everyone to sign in, and I'll have a book out in that area.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Richard Harms
CTO, Right Stuf, Inc.