[Cialug] I Don't Hate Tikly--a Thoughtful Side-Topic Opinion

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Sat Nov 2 06:39:59 CDT 2013

So you're volunteering to tally all RSVP's?

I think the last use of the service was to get a count of people so you
could be provided free food and beverages at a meeting planned, hosted, and
led by volunteers.

I'll be sitting out of the crusade against services that make my and
other's life easier without any risk beyond my email address and where I'll
be Wednesday night.