[Cialug] Sandbox Server

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue May 21 09:02:25 CDT 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM, jim kraai <jimgkraai at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have $ (but not $$$) to throw at a coding project for work.
>
> i need to buy/borrow a sandbox with this minimal configuration:
> - 64 bit intel cpu
> - >= 8g ram
> - >= 500g hard drive
> - nic
> - bootable device for initial linux install

If you wanted to buy something you could probably find something suitable here:

http://mcbia.com/clive-mcbia-store/

If you don't want Windows preinstalled they don't make you pay the tax.

Otherwise I'd look into setting up a virtual host with Rackspace or
Amazon if you don't need it turned on all the time.  If you leave it
on all the time it can get a little spendy.

--
Jeff Ollie