[Cialug] OT: Invitation to Hack Night DSM -- June 19, 6:30pm at Goodsmiths, WDM

Brett Neese brett at brettneese.com
Mon May 20 13:28:58 CDT 2013

Nerds! Developers! Students! Other interesting people!

I'm hosting a hack-night-nerd-meetup-thing <http://hacknightdsm.com/> on June
19 at 6:30pm at the Goodsmiths
office<https://www.google.com/maps?q=218+1%2F2+5th+Street,+West+Des+Moines,+Iowa&hl=en&sll=42.02584,-93.626376&sspn=0.267787,0.601501&hnear=218+5th+St,+West+Des+Moines,+Polk,+Iowa+50265&t=m&z=17>
in
Valley Junction, West Des Moines.

I always have projects lying around that I'm working on and either need
input (would anyone here actually use this?) or assistance (how exactly do
you use Firebase?) and realized that Des Moines really had no
unstructured/unplanned nerd/hacker meetups such as NOLA Hack
Night<http://nolahacknight.com/> (which
has a brilliant website), so I started one.

Hatchlings <http://www.hatchlings.com/> is sponsoring pizza and beverages,
Goodsmiths <http://goodsmiths.com/> is supplying a space, and Avidity
Creative <http://aviditycreative.com/> is crafting a wonderful visual
experience, now we just need interested and interesting hackers.

If you are building something, want to build something, or just general
love nerdery I'd love to see you there! I'm having people pre-register at
our website <http://www.hacknightdsm.com/> to get a rough headcount but you
can also just show up or RSVP on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/463160680430730/>.
Bring your laptop, a project, and a pal.

Thanks so much!

--
Brett Neese
i build things <http://www.paytail.com> and tell