[Cialug] Sci-Fi Film CIALUG Linux users and Start-ups 6:42 PM this Saturday Night May 4, 2013

Dan Dotnet nuclearisomer at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:58:38 CDT 2013

Hello:

Where reminder is at 300 Walnut, Party Room also called Suite 300
Des Moines across and across the street slightly SE of Capital Square.

Bring yourself, beverages (you bring - you are your own self sponsor),
hacker food TBD!

Start time, a little after 6:42 towards 7:00 actually for the A or B
movie showing, obscure Science Fiction flick to be a real debut.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1371111/

Main flick starts 7ish and is will be just one of the great examples
of Science Fiction.

Parking, after 5 or 6 is usually free around most of the Court Avenue
area with City Parking at 5th and Walnut is a runner up though, as you
 may have used it for CIALUG Sci-Fi night in the past.

Process, we have a door for residential access, you will see a phone,
either dial 300 as posted or call via the directory to the listing for
me here, it is alphabetic under the letter A is a hint, eh?

So who is showing up? We have a secret Pizza plan so help clue us in
or bring some with when you show as these are dynamic  requirements,
and yes, we may want a little help with transport via

-- TCP/IP (Typical Carry-out Pizza, Ingest Priority),
-- just in case you forgot :) just in case you needed a reminder to
actually know.

Dan

Science Fiction Officer CIALUG

Nuclearisomer at gmail.com

For RSVP, no problem, if you show without, we have some flexibility,
bring your choice of fluids too or fluid-i-c-ally spatial
contributions.