[Cialug] Sci-Fi Film Fest this Saturday Night?

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:07:06 CDT 2013

Speaking of science fiction:

DemiCon 24, the 24th annual Des Moines Science Fiction, Fantasy, Gaming & Anime convention is this weekend here in Des Moines, starting Friday afternoon 5/3 through Sunday afternoon 5/5. Author Guest of Honor is David Weber, NY Times Bestselling author of the Honor Harrington series and many others.

www.demicon.org

Presented by the Des Moines Science Fiction Society:

www.dmsfs.org

David Weber will also be speaking at the Des Moines Public Library downtown TODAY (Thursday 5/2) from 4:00-6:00pm. Free and open to the public.

www.dmpl.org

Bill Davis
+1 (515) 999-0622
bill.davis at gmail.com

"I keep six honest serving men: They taught me all I knew: Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who." -- Rudyard Kipling