[Cialug] ssd drives (again)

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Tue Mar 19 17:24:40 CDT 2013

have first-hand experience with both Crucial, and Intel SSD drives.  Early
Crucial M4's proved to have issues that required firmware to address, and
caused BSOD issues even after latest firmware was applied.

The Intel SSD's I am running on the other hand, have been both blazing fast
and extremely reliable for me, while being more expensive.