[Cialug] FreeNAS

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Mar 15 15:11:30 CDT 2013

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, Scott Yates wrote:

> I am using it, but I have not seen that issue, sorry.
> The only thing that springs to mind is the size of the volume you are
> mounting from?  With move linux distros at least, 2tb drives are not so hot
> to boot from if they are all one partition.  8)

The error is on install, .. for some weird reason, the thumb drive
partition is not what it tries to mount!

> Good luck hunting down the issue!

Thanks! It seems that FreeNAS is pretty inadequate in basic info, .. I am
used to OpenBSD and their documentation - a totally different world.

Might have to just fallback to a distro, as this seems too simple to be
useful.

	Lee