[Cialug] GUI Programming

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:24:54 CST 2013

Well, yes.  It *is* the event-driven nature of it that confuses me.  I
get it now, that it's event-driven, and I've told my mind to
understand that.  But the event-driven methods appear to be very very
similar to logically called methods.  I've not learned to
differentiate them and so it seems like magic is happening somewhere
and I hate magic.

It'll click at some point, hopefully.

--
Todd