[Cialug] Slightly OT, .. SMB Router Recommendation

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:59:02 CST 2013

I'm using an Asus RT-N12 with DDWRT. It is very stable, works great. That
model is not available new any more, but they have other similar units
designed to run DDWRT.

The Mikrotik / Routerboards I mentioned previously are pretty amazing, and
have a lot of flexibility for not much money. The RB450 is about $100.

-dc