[Cialug] March Meeting - 3/20

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Thu Mar 7 10:25:58 CST 2013

TOPIC:

Converged infrastructure prototyping with gluster 3.4 alpha and qemu 1.4.0
presented by Theron Conrey

Open Source advantages in tackling converged infrastructure challenges will be discussed, and demos of the new QEMU/GlusterFS native integration leveraging libgfapi. For those of you wondering what that means, in short, there’s no need for FUSE anymore and QEMU leverages GlusterFS natively on the back end.

Please register for this meeting so that we have an attendee list
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5739599296

OR respond in that other email thread.

note: this is at an alternate Appcore location, not in the financial building

-barry