[Cialug] LUG Grill Out Tuesday

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:24:02 CDT 2013

Who:    You plus whoever you care to feed--I'm bringing my two sons

What:   CIALUG vbeers Grill Out.
       I'm supplying charcoal and tinfoil (not for hats, recent news
notwithstanding)
       Bring your own food, drinks, table settings, etc.

Where:  Cottonwood Recreation Area's shelter #5
  coords:  41.690847,-93.674141
  gmaps:  http://goo.gl/maps/JTxPM
  web:      http://goo.gl/Q66Ky

When:   Tuesday, June 11 (charcoal to be started at 6PM)

Why:    It's Spring and we need some sun--bring sunblock

I paid the $50 for the shelter and will supply the charcoal.  If you'd
like to chip in a few bucks, I'd appreciate it.  Thank you!

--jim