[Cialug] Complete C source online

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Wed Jul 24 20:09:20 CDT 2013

On 7/24/13 7:35 PM, Zachary Kotlarek wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Morris Dovey <mrdovey at iedu.com> wrote:
>
>> I care even more about being able to send data without a requirement to ever publicly transmit/expose a key
>
> I don't understand how that is accomplished. Could you point me to the relevant bit of the project?

Choose your own. How about the topmost/largest photo on the Register’s
Sports page - or if you’re on Facebook, the most recent (or third most
recent) photo you’ve posted?

As long as you can keep ’em straight, that allows you to give out as
many “keys” as you choose. It doesn’t need to be difficult. :-)