[Cialug] open source digital signage with Linux

Nathan Smith nathan.smith at rockinghamridge.com
Mon Jul 22 18:04:45 CDT 2013

Flat panel TV digital signs is where I was intending to go with this.

There is a project called xibo, which, the first time I read it, looked like it was in the cloud or required windows.  I'm going to revisit xibo and see if I can cook something up.

I'm still interested in success stories or other ideas (and reported powder point sounds like a reasonable one) from anyone that has any experience.

 Thank you.

-Nate