[Cialug] Noob here, first message to the group!

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:17:10 CDT 2013

"I'm rather bored with tech geeks who just wanna discuss Windows and Games."

Nice!  Welcome!

At heart, I'm a mathematician.
My first job as a UNIX sysadmin (AIX var) was during college in 1990.
I'm a Relational DB enthusiast and SQL expert.
I'm an off-and-on Linux user starting 1999.
I've spent half of my career as a programmer and half as a tester, each in
mostly smaller companies.

If you ever want to discuss any of the sciencey-ologies, you'll find plenty
of thoughtful, capable people in this group, also.

--jim